Terms and Conditions (.ir), Appendix 4: Renewal Policy and Procedure
- Renewal reminders are sent out 60, 30, 15 and 7 days before the expiration of a domain to admin and billing contacts.
- Upon receiving the renewal notice, the Administrative Contact can request a renewal bill by specifying in the Administrative Contact panel the desired period of renewal.
- If the renewal payment is not received by the expiration date, the domain will become inactive. The holder can reactive the domain through admin contact panel within a 30-day grace period by paying the required bill.
- If no payment is received within the 30-day grace period, the domain will be locked. The holder can unlock the domain, within the next 30-day period by paying in addition to the renewal fee a fine equivalent to a one-year renewal fee.
- If the holder fails to unlock the domain within 30 days, the domain will be suspended.
IRNIC Contact Information
Email Address: email@example.com
Online Support: Only available on working days, between 14:00 - 15:00 and 13:30 - 16:00 (Tehran time)
Phone : (+98 21) 2358 7000
Only available on working days, between 9:00 and 12:00 (Tehran time)
Fax : (+98 21) 2229 5700