Terms and Conditions (.ir), Appendix 2: WHOIS Policy
IRNIC WHOIS policy is designed to provide sufficient information about the domain and the domain name holder to assist in the smooth technical and legal functioning of the domain name system and,, at the same time, respect the general requirements of privacy.
Persons registering under .id.ir will have the option of having only their name, email address, the data on the agent (if applicable), and the date of last verification of data appear on the WHOIS.
For all other domain names, the following information and no other will appear in the WHOIS:
- Full name, legal address, telephone, fax and email of the domain name holder.
- Full name, legal address, telephone, fax and email of the Administrative Contact.
- Full name and email address of the Technical Contact.
- Full name, legal address, telephone, fax and email of the agent, if applicable.
- DNS data of the domain.
- Date of last verification of the data.
- Date of expiration of domain name registration. (Effective from July 21, 2012)
Regarding (6) above, note that IRNIC may conduct periodic checks on the validity of the registration data.
Note also that data not published on the WHOIS but supplied for the purpose of domain registration could be made available to appropriate authorities under court order or for the purpose of Dispute Resolution process.
IRNIC Contact Information
Email Address: email@example.com
Online Support: Only available on working days, between 14:00 - 15:00 and 13:30 - 16:00 (Tehran time)
Phone : (+98 21) 2358 7000
Only available on working days, between 9:00 and 12:00 (Tehran time)
Fax : (+98 21) 2229 5700